Jim Arnosky is an Artist, Naturalist and Author. He writes amazing non-fiction books on the natural world for children and his illustrations are breath taking. Here are some titles please check them out at your local library. All these non-fiction titles are good for grades 1-5. Happy Reading!!!
- Thunder Birds: Nature’s Flying Predators
- Shimmer & Splash: The Sparkling World of Sea Life
- Slither and Crawl: Eye to Eye with Reptiles
- Tooth & Claw: The World of Big Predators
- Creep and Flutter: The Secret World of Insects and Spiders
- Wild Tracks!: A Guide To Nature’s Footprints
- Frozen World:How Animals Survive in the Coldest Places On Earth