Here are some non-fiction titles about summer. Please check out these titles and others at your local library. Happy Summer Reading!!!
- How Do We Know It Is Summer? by Molly Aloian
Children are introduced to different facts about summer.
- What Can You See In Summer? Sian Smith
Children are taken on a tour of summer and are shown the different activities that one can see and do during the summer.
- What Happens in Summer? by Alex Appleby
Children get answers about various things about summer.
- Why Is It Summer? by Sara Latta
Children are given answers on what makes the season of summer.
- I Get Sunburned? by Katie Marsico
Children are given explanation about sunburns and skin conditions.
- Crafts To Make In The Summer by Kathy Ross
A demonstration on different paper crafts and other crafts that one can make for the summer.