Here are some more picture books that rhyme and are great for sharing with your little ones. Please check out these titles and others at your local library. Happy Reading!!!
- Feathers and Hair, What Animals Wear by Jennifer Ward
Through rhyme children see the science behind different animals physique.
- Baby Talk: A Book of First Words and Phrases by Judy Hindley
Baby’s activities and speech through the day.
- Wake Up Big Barn by Suzanne Tanner Chitwood
The different activities that occur on a farm.
- A Train Goes Clickety-Clack by Jonathan London
The different sounds that trains make on the go.
- Everything by Emma Dodd
A mother’s love makes everything okay for a little koala.
- Dance With Me by Charles Smith
The reader through rhyme is ask move to the words and dance.
- Beetle Bop by Denise Fleming
One discovers different types of beetles and their movements.
- The Wizard by Jack Prelutsky
A tale of an evil wizard told through rhyme.
- Ten Hungry Pigs by Derek Anderson
A counting book which ten pigs build a sandwich and are scared away by a wolf.
- Airplanes: Soaring!Diving!Turning by Patricia Hubbell
The celebration of different types of planes and what they can do.